Warranty and Returns Policy
Irrigation Store only sells quality products that are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty – typically 12 months to 3 years. If you receive an item that is faulty or not up to the quality you expect, please send an email to our operations manager with details of the problem and your contact details. We will contact you to discuss the item and where necessary we will request that the item be returned to us. If the item is determined to be faulty, we will send a replacement at our cost, or provide a refund. If you wish to return an item that you no longer want then please email our operations manager with details prior to returning items.
We will replace an item at our cost or provide a refund if:
- you receive an item that is faulty; or
- you receive an item that has been damaged in transit.
We will provide a refund less a 10% restocking fee if:
- you receive items that that you do not want; and
- you pay to return items to us; and
- the items are returned in as new condition; and
- the items are returned to us within one month of dispatch; and
- the items are not specially order items; and
- all items have an individual value less than $400.
We will NOT provide a refund if:
- you damaged an item after you received it; or
- the item did not arrive back to us in as new condition; or
- the item value is more than $400 or was a specialy order item.
If an item fails during its warranty period we will honour the manufacturer warranty terms. In many cases this is replacement of the item, but in some cases - eg tanks and pumps this may be repair of the item.
Note that some items (eg. gear-drive sprinklers) can be easily damaged with improper handling. Please ensure that you are using correct procedures when installing or using these items.
Irrigation Store strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any problems with an item or our service then please send an email to our operations manager with details of the problem and your contact details .