Water Conditioners can be used to:
- prevent and remove iron and scale buildup in:
- pipes, fittings and sprinklers
- driplines and drip emitters
- hot water systems and evaporative air conditioners
- dish washers, kettles, sinks and bathes;
- reduce the impact of high salinity water on crops and soil;
- eliminate and prevent the 'iron brown' colour from spas and swimming pools;
- reduce water hardness - improved sudsing of soaps, detergents and shampoos;
- prevent and eliminate algae growth in hydroponics, drip systems, tanks and water troughs; and
- improve crop performance through better water usage.
Delta Water Conditioners
Some of the benefits of the Delta Water Conditioners are:
- zero ongoing cost;
- chemical free;
- easy installation;
- service life in excess of 25 years;
- 120 day money back satisfaction guarentee;
To assist us to determine whether a Delta Water Conditioner will assist you, could you please email or fax 02 6100 9271 us the following information:
- Current water analysis report (we can assist with this if you do not have it).
- What sort of water (ie bore or dam) ?
- What will you be using it for (eg garden, stock, type of crop, house, drinking) ?
- What sort of problems have you had with the water ?
More information on Delta Water Conditioners can be found on the Delta Water Website.